Any make, any model, any OS
At CBL We Don't Just Care About Your Data, We Care About You.
We at CBL take your privacy very seriously.
Privacy Statement for CBL Data Recovery
CBL Data Recovery has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- This site contains links to other sites. CBL Data Recovery is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Our site uses forms for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address). Contact information from the order form is used to send information about our company to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
- Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- We use persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browserâ€™s â€œhelpâ€ file. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
- We set a persistent cookie to enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. On our General Inquiry and PR/Marketing forms, we will collect your name, e-mail address and/or phone number. This information will be used to facilitate communications with you only. Our Online Data Recovery Form collects contact information and information to facilitate customer service.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. This security involves secured server SSL encryption of data.
The type of information we might collect from you via the forms on this site might include your name, e-mail address and/or phone number. We use this information to contact you about the recovery of your data and might possibly contact you at a later date to inform you about new products or services available through our company that might interest you. Any use of this contact information however, would be infrequent and non-intrusive.
Sharing of Information:
Any of the contact information gathered through this web site is shown only to employees of CBL Data Recovery CBLTech will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your information to a third party.
Notification of Changes
We will notify you directly via email if there is a material change in our privacy practices. We will also post the changes in our privacy statement 30 days prior to a change.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- Fill out our Inquiry Form
- You can call the following telephone number: 0800 171 2225
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- Fill Out Our Inquiry Form
- Call the following telephone number: 0800 171 2225
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
CBL Data Recovery
200 Business Park Drive
In Plain English:
- CBLTech will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your information to a third party
- CBL may on occassion, use this information to contact you. This communication will be brief, infrequent and non-intrusive
IF it ever happens at all. You are welcome to let us know that you do not wish to be contacted by sending us a short note to that effect.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Web site.
If you have further questions about our policies, please feel free to contact us
Your data is important to us.
So are you.